Wednesday 20 August 2014

Nubis: Papercraft for garage

Papercraft

In the mood of diorama now. Recently got editable word .docx format for box at scale of course 1:24. Thank to my BBSTC fellow friends Scale Projek for the nice template.


You also can equired the same template at here www.scaleproject.com/downloads. At the same mood I also search for the Steve, the avatar you used in Minecraft game. You can read my post about Minecraft here and here 


In my free time, I love to play Minecraft Pocket Edition V 0.9.5 at my S3. I download the Steve papercraft at Pixelpapercraft.com. I planned to make a garage diorama to place my R32 and S30Z ongoing project. Owh, I also stumble upon this great website that give you all the papercraft to make a perfect 1:24 pit stop like garage. The pitstop garage were made by Epson in the corresponding event of their involvement in JGTC. It's all for free to download and in PDF too. What a great deal that is. If you are imaginative enough you can edit and altered all the livery to your own like. You can visit the Epson website through here.

Ok guys, happy diorama!
KKuet.al

No comments:

Post a Comment